Tuesday, February 14, 2012

by pictures of you...

This evening you're tired
Black lines come in the way
Still my shot I fired
To catch your sadness midway...
   Last evening you're so in excitement
Then I also took a shot
Your smile was then my predicament
As histogram terrible graphs brought!
  You are like a series of snapshots
Held in black frames eternally frozen
Calculated by the measure of pixeldots...
You're like my Nat geo dozen...
   Your photos are like you for me
Coming with stories hidden
Your photos actually hold the key
Of how my life with you, is bidden...
  By looking at you printed
On glossy or matte papers fresh
A journey to future I every time betrayed-
By pictures of you my pains I traced...








No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...