Monday, February 6, 2012

for you, mon amour!

Your name written on sands
By Spenser in Sonnet number 75,
Came washed by the seasonal rains
Beckoning me to a newer life!

I took the cue from there
Wished to go beyond the top most hemisphere
I took the paper and the pen
Wrote in curved hand your magic name!

Your name simply sent me shivers
The way rains cause upsurge in rivers...
Another Amoretti for you mon amour
Is being sent thus to your padlocked door!

The poem would surely knock and knock
Till you your bolted door finally unlock...
This scribble mine would make hopefully realize
How my passions through this write I eternalize!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...