Monday, January 16, 2012

missing the last train home...

The train leaving me far away went
Cutting through the smoggy evening late
And I noticed how it bent
Where into dark, its last puff sent...

I, for a while, just stood
Watching the passage of the homeward train last!
I knew I was lost in the wood...
And find, for the night, a shelter must!

But where could one find a place
In a deserted station poor!
I thought I was in a mess
And cursed my fate, sure!

'So, missed the train? right?'
I heard someone spoke me loud
Turned around to see her, my Night!
Standing so near, under a shroud...

She smiled as if she knew it well
Though, all the story was kept untold,
She came near, to cast on me,a spell
And pulled me into her mysterious fold!

I smelled and  touched her black hair,
So soft and silky, my God!
I think I was possessed by all the dare
As, like a shadow of hers,did I trod!

Thus I missed my train home
Forever, like a man,who crossed the bar,
I found my night so beauty aplomb-
That I kept myself glued to her!






No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...