Saturday, January 14, 2012

candlelight...

She ushered me in
To her room that night
Into a candle-lighted scene...

I saw at once, how the shadows simmered
On the walls...on her ceiling...
On her frosted panes... on mirrors...

I looked at the way she moved flamboyant,
From room to room
Showing me her inner side, so perfectly quaint...
.
Finally she took me to the table there
And the big glistening thing-her candlestick
With six flickers so distinctly bare...

'Six...for seasons of yours', she announced
I looked at candles, and their mirage
On her eyeballs, how feverishly bounced!

She made me to touch the flame...
It turned me to molten wax
Perhaps... she was molten same!

Thus dripped the hours of the night...
As the wax dripped down the candles,
Burning within memories bright...
























No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...