Wednesday, November 23, 2011

'Why?'

So...
You've taken the crudest path to apparent triumph!
Probably you wanted to be that danish warrior
Who took the bid...and became a true victor!

But dear...
Knowing that you are incapable of listening to me...now...that you traversed the long road...
And met your destined horizon...
Still...
My god!
Why?
and
Why?
and
why?
and innumerable 'wh' questions play...
Between you and me...

You traveled  through your path...and you got every reason to be on that path...
I am not in any way posing a road-block...
I am not by any means slowing you down...
Only...
Only there remains a query...
A single one...
A singular kind...
'Why?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...