Tuesday, November 8, 2011

the swan...

Have you ever seen her?
When she took to the lake blue...on the mist filled winter morn?
Have you seen her white playing about on the blue blue lake that took the gradual shape of a stream to heaven?
Have you?

Last dawn...
Like a memorable dream
She came to me that way...
Taking the form of a pure swan...so white!
She came with her neck bent smooth on me
To nudge me out of my sleep and dream...
Nudging me with her moist beak to give her company
On the lake so blue...like a dream...reaching the heavenly stream...

I followed her as if I was under her spell...
A kind of complete submission...
A submission which my heart longed for!
I followed her to the stream of heaven....
Blue...so enchanting...
Blue...so cool...
I followed...as if I was blinded by the beauty...
And we took to the stream...
That the lake had turned into for us two...
We swam the whole morn...
Till the mist covered us from the world that passed by...
Till the shadows of the bushes kept our swimming undisclosed...

I fell for the swan...
And the swan fell for my dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...