Tuesday, November 29, 2011

a rock song for you...

Darn! seeing you there so meek and timid, like a kitten...
I feel like pouring the rain of fire onto your shy figure...
Rain...
Rain full of fire and glowing warmth
That would send shiver down your spine dear!
Down your spine...
And jar your fragile heart to wakefulness...
And bar your senses from asking for anything more!
You would then, I hope, I pray, dear,
Feel the pangs of love restrained!
Love so restrained by chains of thorns that press onto one
To pierce through the skin...
Leaving spots dark...blemishes permanent...
And blood would ooze out from those sweet injury-spots of love,
Drops of red red fire...
Drops of red red wine!

Darn!
To see you there so timid and meek
Is like facing the iceberg on the voyage...hindering my movement of fiery soul!
I feel like pouring my redness onto dear!
Rain...
Rain of blood and wine!
Down your spine...
Sending shocks to you to defrost you
From your ice cold solid state!

Darn!
You're such a goddamn cold
A cold cold solid state...
And I am so fiery!
So fiery red, liquid...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...