Sunday, November 13, 2011

Following you...

I know by the wind that you are here...
I know...
The wind from the north carry cream that moist your skin...
The leaves say that you've grown a bit older...

Last year, when you came near me,
The lone swallow on my window twittered your arrival...
And even before the door bell sang...
I knew you were there!
I knew...

This morn as I sit at my typewriter
And press the metal on the ribbon...
I know ...
I am just following you...
The path you left for me to tread,
The light you left for me to shine on me,
And the songs you hummed into my heart...
So unknowingly...
I know...
I follow...
You...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...