Friday, November 4, 2011

the defector!

She had never been still...stagnant...
One moment if I see her standing on the rooftop, arms akimbo...
The next moment she's gone!
Search ...search...
And I find her cycling down that alley fast...
Head bowed almost on the handlebar...eyes sharp looking upfront...
Gleaming!

Once I saw her chasing that ruffain,
Her muscles sweated...
Her body hugging tee spelling doom for the beast!

The next day...
I found her at the pole!
Dancing like a poledancer quite!
She looked half russian...
Half-greek!
She...
My god! the defector!

Until yesterday...
I never had the idea that she...was a defector...
The ex-FBI!
Now working(sic) for an arms dealing conglomerate!
God!
Give her peace...
God...
Let her realize there's no light at the other end of the tunnel through which she runs!





No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...