Friday, October 14, 2011

when u meet me...

Whenever you meet me...
By chance, on the street...
Or at that small bookshop round the corner...
I feel so happy inside...as if thousand flowers bloomed just then on my strangulated desert...arid...

When you meet me dear..
And your hazel eyes meet mine...
I feel so happy inside...as if I had chanced upon meeting my sole soul...a scroll...
Unwound by your breezy presence...blessed!

Whenever you meet me dear...
Across that dark alley...depopulated...
I feel so pure inside...as if I had chanced to take  holy dip in the Ganges...so mythical..
Ganges of my past...and my future...

When you meet me dear...
As matter meets antimatter
An explosion is always on the cards!
An annihilation of both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...