Thursday, October 6, 2011

city at the dawn...

Driving down the vacant streets of the city
Still wrapped under the quilt, cozy in bed...
Methought I saw her peeping through shyly
As if to guide me through the mist and the smog of the dawn...

She knew that I am no good navigator but still I drive...
She knew I am a bad driver as well!
She knew it all...my morning Sun...shy...veiled...like a babe...
I looked at her pinkish face
And thought now that she had shown up
I will never lose my track...
Methought I will never lose her...
As the smog will soon be made to flee...
Methought I saw the brightest day...
Sans all the darkness...
So early...
As the dawn broke through two towers of concrete...standing like vanguards...
Right there on the empty street of the city...
The city that still slept...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...