Saturday, September 10, 2011

the woman of morn...

Riding along, as usual, I thought,
It was time to stop somewhere,
Tired kind of,as I was,
Hitting the wet bluish black road as early as the pre-dawn...

So I stopped,
And noticed a tea-stall clean
As clean as the open slate of mind in the morn...

And there she was making tea...
Her black hair untied, oiled, shiny,
Falling over her shoulders,
And I looked at her face...calm...but full of love unrequited...
I sat on the wooden bench
Being just another thirsty traveler...
She handed me warmth,
Cupped in plastic...
I stared at her curious eyes...
And ...
I lit up the first fag
Leaving from my mouth slowly the white airy poison;

Then suddenly she asked:
'So...why you've come here?... missed the path?'
I said nothing but looked
At her face full of warmth...
And shook my head as if feeling sorry for being a jaywalker into her place;

Then

I dropped a few coins on her open palm
As if I dropped a lot of my state, jaywalking, waywardness...
She saw it all with her intent shiny eyes...

'Please do come again, missing your path...'
She said, her face having half smile...
I felt pained...
I felt helplessly agonized, knowing the tears that filled to the brim, my seagull-heart...

As I descended from the wooden bench
And got ready for the long ride again...
She repeated:
'Do come again, even if you come confounding your destined route...'
I just smiled,
With a candle burning inside,
And the molten wax melting forever...inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...