Thursday, July 16, 2009

Silhouette...

It was an usual summer night,
Like it should,
Sultry and tiring;

Suddenly, you bumped upon me,
In a narrow dark lane,
With uncovered filth and ancient sadness;

'Who are you?'
You screamed, horrified
Staring at my shadow;

I didn't answer...
I fumbled for the key
I thought I misplaced ...

'My muse...' I uttered,finally,
Breaking the law of the game;
It wasn't easy nonetheless...

Lucky me that did,
All the works of unsaid words,
All the pains of unsung memories;

You recognised me-
Lean and pale,
Huffing and puffing,
A silhouette of strange morbidity;

1 comment:

  1. kanna pachhe aar boddo banglai porte ichhe korche eta,please do something.

    ReplyDelete

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...