Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Paramour of July

Even before could I anticipate,
She turned up dressed in her best attire
Stupefying me;
'You are a dumb!' she whispered into my ears,
Like she always did in the late evenings of July-
Year after year, every year of my half worn life;

'You are a gate-crasher!'
I shouted at her, uselessly,
Like I did on every occasion;

She just smiled that took me back
To the evenings of the past,
To the roads full of puddles
In which neon signs of giant billboards
Just disappeared;

'You are a magician' -I said,

She looked straight into my black dots
And came closer to embrace me;
I had the shiver of the lifetime,

'Jesus!' I exclaimed,
'I 'm drowning!'
But she came all over me
With her all feminine charms
To keep me mum;

I lingered onto her,
Like idiots do
Bedazzled by the voluptuous,
In late evenings of July-
Year after year,
Every year;

1 comment:

  1. eta khub bhalo laglo,anekta nijer moto kore bujhe nilam.eta ke ki ami translate korar permisiion pete pari?

    ReplyDelete

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...